Download the Detox Pamper Day Treatment Menu below
Afternoon Tea & Pamper Days
Please watch out for our 2018 calendar of events coming soon
OOH! Sounds good - what's the deal?!
- £40 per person
- One hour fully personalised holistic or beauty treatment (unique to EVERY client)
- Deeeelicious Afternoon Tea comprising delicate sandwiches, a Devonshire cream tea, cupcakes, Victoria sponge and meringue nests with strawberries and cream
- Plus a choice of tea, of fresh coffee, milkshakes or herbal teas.
SO! What Treatments can we have?
- SWEDISH MASSAGE - Firm therapeutic full body massage. Excellent at tackling stubborn areas of muscle tension and great at relieving stress. The therapist can focus on your most troubling areas, with whatever pressure you feel comfortable with – light, medium, very firm. You get a personally tailored treatment. Our therapists are all trained aromatherapists, so they can add essential oils if you choose.
- AROMATHERAPY MASSAGE - Gentle, sweeping body massage with lymphatic drainage and release of any muscle tension. Full body treatment. Your therapist will assist you in choosing the most pleasing essential oil blend for your treatment.
- INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE - DEEPLY relaxing treatment, soothing tension and stress, covering the shoulders, neck and scalp. Can be performed 'dry' without oils but we recommend to be enjoyed with coconut oil, which also treats the hair and scalp. Performed clothed, swaddled in towels. Can be combined with other treatments.
- REFLEXOLOGY - The best kind of foot massage! Reflexology treats the whole body through gentle pressure and massage techniques performed on the foot. Feet are cleansed gently and oil or cream applied and your feet very gently soothed and treated, tackling tension and bringing the body back into balance. If you have never tried it, you must! You'll love it. Our trained aromatherapists can also blend a tailored oil blend especially for you.
- FACIAL- Wonderful facial massage and facial treatment, using only organic, botanical facial products from Neal's Yard Remedies. Your therapist will cleanse, exfoliate and massage you, stimulating blood flow and decongesting the skin and facial tissues. The pure botanical products contain the latest technology in skincare and they will leave your complexion radiant, hydrated and fantastic. Includes a lymph drainage facial massage and scalp or foot massage during the mask phase.
- REIKI - This an energy therapy bringing deep relaxation and a sense of peace. It is a 'hands off' therapy, as the therapist directs healing energy through their hands to you, unblocking the chakras, promoting energy flow throughout the body. This is a difficult treatment to describe, but you will feel calm and clear, pleasantly energised and relaxed afterwards. If you haven't tried it before, we can highly recommend you give it a go!
- GEL MANICURE OR PEDICURE - The manicures are fantastically glossy and hardwearing. You may choose a - gel, or regular but hard wearing polish manicure if you prefer. A beautiful selection of colours is available. Full grooming and treatment manicure is included with aromatherapy hand and leg massage. Foot smoothing is included in the pedicure.
Where is this?
Sessions are held at the Therapy Rooms, ReCoop Health, Aston Rd, Nuneaton, CV11 5DT.
* PRE -BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL -
There are a maximum of 30 appointments available on each day. Payment in advance by card or PayPal is required to guarantee your place.
Groups will be booked in together wherever possible.
Upgrade or extra appointments are available on a first come, first served basis. Contact us directly to arrange this.
Please Note: Make sure you have your GP's VERBAL permission to get a treatment if you are undergoing ongoing treatment, prior to arrival.